Copyright 2011, RJI Management, LLC All rights reserved.
THERMAL SOLUTIONS FOR
BURN-IN AND SINGLE-SITE
We are excited to announce that we
represent Wells-CTI thermal solutions in our
Texas sales region. We also enjoy a distributor
relationship with Wells-CTI for many of these
products in other parts of the USA.
As the semiconductor market has progressed, control of
device power dissipation, and resulting device
temperatures, has been the root cause in lower production
burn-in yields and device throughput. With the advent of finer
IC architecture, demand for higher power devices, and more
complex ICs, power dissipation variations can vary 10W or
more from devices made on the same wafer. Burn-in
engineers need more intelligent, and lower cost, methods of
monitoring and controlling device temperatures in order to
maintain maximum yield and throughput. Let WELLS-CTI
provide a solution for you!
THERMAL CONTROL UNIT
Experience superior thermal management and control with
Thermal Control Units from WELLS-CTI.
Thermal Control Units, or TCUs, are used to control device
temperatures during performance testing sequences.
Whether it be for device characterization, validation,
production or system level testing applications, TCUs are an
alternative solution for IC thermal management.
*Specifications are subject to change based device parameters and TCU configuration
- Focused thermal stress on the device, not on test
- Improved ramp rates: up to 15°C/s*
- Improved DUT temperature control: ±1°C versus ± 2°
C or 3°C*
- Can be integrated into ATE handler or SLT handler
- Temperature ranges from -55°C to 150°C*
- Portable - can be used in your office or cube
- An alternative to forced air systems
- Eliminates the noise associated with forced air
Offered in Various Configurations:
- Manual clamshell lid
- Mounted on gantry with pneumatic actuation
- ATE and SLT handler system integrated
WELLS-CTI's advanced thermoelectric controller is designed
to meet the most demanding power requirements for your
system. The controller is used to accurately control the
temperature of the TCU or any TEC project.
- High power system
- Setpoint tolerance of +/-0.1°C
- 5V to 24V output
- PID, auto tuning control
- Graphical User Interface software included
WELLS-CTI's Graphical Interface Software developed for use
with Windows 2000 and later. The user friendly software
interface provides easy access to many of the available
commands via a standard PC. The software automatically
stores data and can be used with any standard spreadsheet